You Can Control Your Anger.
- Do you lose your temper with your partner or children, often for little or no reason?
- Do you have frequent conflict with your wife, your friends, workmates or complete strangers?
- Do you raise your voice, shout, swear or bang objects when you are arguing?
- Do you shout at, swear at or chase other drivers on the roads?
- Have been in trouble with the Police due to your anger?
If you have answered "YES" to any of these questions, then you are not alone. Although it is difficult to admit, up to 1 in 5 people have difficulty managing issues of anger.
Whatever level of difficulty you have with anger, the good news is that the tools to manage your anger management are easy to learn. It may take a little time and work, but you can learn to control your anger (in any situation).
The even better news is that you can learn these skills in as little as 2 or 3 counselling sessions-you do not need to go to a 20-week long anger management programme or disclose your problems in front of other men.
"Learning to manage my anger has been life-changing for me. I was in denial about so many things that were happening to me-especially my anger. Alastair has helped me realize that I did have a problem and has given me the tools not just to deal with my anger, but also to create a busy and happy and relationship with my wife and children. "
-Tom, Past Client
Anger Management Will Help You To:
Communicate better with others
Become a better partner, parent and friend
Stop arguments before they begin
Think before you react
Understand yourself and others more
Create a happier family environment
"Thank you for teaching me to manage my anger. I can now communicate with my partner without being violent and am more open to others. I now think before I act and to listen to others more. Thank You."
-Michael, Past Client